I’ve been battling a personal CI/CD config for over two hours now and I cannot figure out why bash/openssl is generating an invalid JWT in CI but a valid one everywhere else including in the same container image that the CI build is using. 🤨
I finally figured it out… base64 was wrapping output to ~77 columns. Disable with “--break 0” on macOS (this seems to be default) or “--wrap=0” on Linux.
[screams into void]
At the very least, tonight I learned how to capture packets from a Docker container:
A paid, early access, strongly moderated Mastodon instance hosted entirely in Aotearoa New Zealand.