Got bored, made an RSS feed of the LOIs.
To filter by city, use "location=Wellington" (or your own city... but not much besides WLG and AKL)
- Keep your hands out of your mouth
- Do not cough or sneeze in the open
- Do not use a public towel or drinking cup
- Do not visit the sick or handle articles from the sick room
- DON'T WORRY!
- Avoid persons who sneeze or cough
- Do not neglect your mask
- Do not disregard the advice of a specialist _JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND_
- Do not disregard the rights of a community - obey cheerfully the rules issued by the authorities
- Do not think you are entitled to special privileges
- Do not go near other people if you have a cold or fever - you may expose them to the influenza and death. See the doctor
- Do not think it is impossible for you to get or transmit influenza
Rules from 1918:
- Wear a mask
- Live a clean, healthy life
- Keep the pores open - that is bathe frequently
- Wash your hands before each meal
- Live in an abundance of fresh air, day and night
- Keep warm
- Get plenty of sleep
- Gargle frequently (and always after having been out) with a solution of salt in water
- Report early symptoms to the doctor at once
- Respect the quarantine regulations
- Avoid crowds. You can get the infuenza only by being near some one who is infected
I do some security stuff.
Killing demons for a living.
Maintainer of https://stickertrade.me
A paid, early access, strongly moderated Mastodon instance hosted entirely in New Zealand.